Sabado, Oktubre 26, 2013

You're My Very Own SUN...


"Koko ni Iru Yo"
I am Here

It is a must read manga for those who are living in the dark or shadow just like the female protagonist Hikage Sumino. A plain girl as describe by others, her existence was often times unknown to others and even got out of place. Being ALONE is not that easy, she have to face everything by herself but not until he met "Black Rabbit" and "MegaPig" in an online blog. Unconsciously the three share the same problem...though apart they tried their best to support each other through encouraging words.

As the story progress, a guy named Mutou Hinata was the only one who was awareof Sumino's existence and the one who found Sumino at her worst..."I've always watched you." ---> this line really captures my heart as Hinata confessed his feeling for Sumino. :3 and there the sunflower within Sumino Hikage bloom as she found her very own sun, that lights her shadowed side.
 
We all know that we need others in order to survive, someone we can depend on when the world seems against us. "No man is an island" the saying goes like this and I find it true, like Sumino I was always isolated but unlike her I do it on purpose thinking that I can't cope up with them. I hardly made friends... coz they perceive me as "masungit" or "suplada"... not knowing that just like Sumino, I need someone who will become my light and will be by my side whenever and wherever... someone who'll not take me for granted and who will value me.

Surely it will warm the hearts of those who are having a hard time like Sumino...all I can leave you guys is stay strong and believe that you are capable of making a CHANGE... walk towards the LIGHT and make sure to BLOOM beautifully just like a sunflower.



0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento